My husband gave me an awesome Nikon 3100 for Christmas. I absolutely love it, but I really have no clue how to use its many features. To help me learn how to use it, I may or may not be joining a photography club. The instructor of this club has suggested we begin a project called 365, in which you take a photo every day of the year. I love challenges and I love blogging... so this is my attempt at Project 365.

1/1/11

Day 1

Story: This is my adorable 6 month old son, Baby C. He has only been eating solid foods for a couple of days. This was what he looked like tonight while I tried to feed him some mashed avocado.

About this Photo: Using my camera's auto settings, I set the dial to sports (I like how it takes shots super fast and can take a good photo without any blur.) I edited this photo using my iPhoto editing tools. I set this to a four on fade color and used the retouch tool to get rid of a couple spots.

(Let's hope I can learn some good stuff in this photography class... I could really use some tips.)

No comments:

Post a Comment