My husband gave me an awesome Nikon 3100 for Christmas. I absolutely love it, but I really have no clue how to use its many features. To help me learn how to use it, I may or may not be joining a photography club. The instructor of this club has suggested we begin a project called 365, in which you take a photo every day of the year. I love challenges and I love blogging... so this is my attempt at Project 365.

1/3/11

Day 3

Story: This is my sweet little pup. This poor girl hasn't been feeling well lately. But after a trip to the vet and a prescription, she is feeling a lot better.  I love this dog because she's a great cuddler, she helps me feel better when I'm sad, and because she entertains the whole family. (Baby C loves this dog! He giggles at her all the time.)

About this Photo: I edited this photo in Picasa using Picnik. I upped the fill light and used the winterize feature.

1 comment:

  1. I glad I got you that camera. I think you'll take some more awesome pictures this year! Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete