My husband gave me an awesome Nikon 3100 for Christmas. I absolutely love it, but I really have no clue how to use its many features. To help me learn how to use it, I may or may not be joining a photography club. The instructor of this club has suggested we begin a project called 365, in which you take a photo every day of the year. I love challenges and I love blogging... so this is my attempt at Project 365.

1/9/11

Day 9

Story: I am kind of what you could call a "pageant girl," or at least I used to be. I still love pageants and help with our local pageant each year. In honor of Miss America coming up this week, here's a pic of my crown.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie! I love this photo blog idea!! I wanted to contact you about your win, but couldn't send you a message. Could you send me an email at ladybugresources@yahoo.com?? Then I can talk to you more about blog choices! Thanks and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only lasted 9 days, haha. I need to learn more before I tackle a big project like this.

    ReplyDelete